Saturday, September 8, 2007

Co-relation between my guitar and mood

After reviewing my previous blog postings, I have realized something which I missed out if I did not write down my thoughts.

The period where I was most negative, seems to be also the period where I had no guitar practices for some reason or another.

Somehow, playing the guitar helps to tune and balance my mood, and helps me keep my sanity. I suspected this a long time ago but I guess I did not know how big an effect it is on my mood. Although I might complain that I do not have time to practice my guitar, but when I do squeeze out time to do it, I somehow feel better after playing, like now. :)

The wonders music does to you... Back to my guitar...

2 comments:

Rhinestic said...

That's coz practising ur guitar needs u to concentrate on the piece rather than keep thinking about work. Same logic goes to my crocheting/knitting/whatever..

chantc said...

I don't agree. If I play game for example, it doesn't improve my mood. Sometimes it even frustrates me more. But guitar is different.

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...