Sunday, October 21, 2007

Expose at Esplanade again!

Updated 25 Nov 2007: Song Repertoire
Updated 15 Jan 2008: Conductor's blog

Last year, we performed at the Esplanade Concourse. Coming 13 Jan 2008, we will perform at the Esplanade Concert Hall, as part of the Beautiful Sunday Series... Free concert as per last performance. A little excited, and nervous. I guess I have to push in some time to practice. It's not everyday you get to perform in the esplanade. I've already missed chances to go Europe and Japan, I will not miss this one. Esplanade Concert Hall... Wow.

Sometimes, I really miss playing in small groups, which is what we call groups of 10 or lower (smaller than Expose). However, based on my time schedule, I would think its almost impossible to squeeze in time to practice more pieces. :( Oh well... Guess its always give or take.

This is the repertoire we're playing coming Jan 2008, as far as I know:
  1. Anime Medley
  2. Impressions of Japan
  3. In the Mood
  4. Michelangelo '70
  5. Simple Gifts
  6. Malaguena
  7. Prince of Egypt
  8. Tinsagunu Hana

Practice practice practice...

Realised that my conductor has a blog. The latest music and stuff we are doing can be found at his blog.

1 comment:

chantc said...

The esplanade write-up on the performance is here.

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...