Sunday, November 11, 2007

No Slides for Oracle OpenWorld in China?

Updated 21 November 2007: Refer to comments on how to download the slides for both Oracle OpenWorld held in Shanghai and US. There will be a small link on top for you to download the slides. Thanks kianhui for the links.

This is weird. I received an email long ago saying that I could download the slides that they presented in Oracle OpenWorld in China. However, up to now, I could not figure out how and where to download these slides. I've also emailed them regarding it, and no reply.

Oh well... Luckily I took notes. This further cements my view that Sun Tech Days is much better organized than Oracle OpenWorld.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can find all keynotes and sessions (PDFs) for OpenWorld Shanghai here: http://www.oracle.com/global/ap/openworld/index.html

Meanwhile, OpenWorld San Francisco just concluded, we had a very successful show. :)

Similarly, you can find all keynotes, sessions here: http://www.oracle.com/openworld/2007/keynotes.html

Hope this is helpful, it's probably true we are not very active in handing out URLs to our collaterals. Now that both shows are over, all collaterals are up online.

chantc said...

Woah... Thanks for the links. Will download it when I have time.

Are the presentations in English or Chinese? :) Just wondering because I know there's both.

I've read some news about the happenings in San Francisco. Looks cool. I believe there's some google gadgets thing too. Will look up when I have time.

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...