Monday, December 17, 2007

Hady Mirza is the Asian Idol!

Hady Mirza is the new Asian Idol. I think not only Hady is surprised. Most Singaporeans should be surprised too. Out of all the countries, we have the smallest population.

Maybe it's the voting system. They have to vote at least 2 countries per SMS. Hady is known for his soulful singing, at least to me. He also has the charisma, and stage presence. Pity he didn't really dance much during the competition. I like his dancing too. Congratulations Hady. :)

This Asian Idol competition in a way provided me a chance to test out my Dell's battery life too. :p Wow... 4 and a half hours of battery life! I've also updated my Dell's post here.

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...