Sunday, January 13, 2008

Even Annual Concert is not that tiring!

Whew... I didn't really screw up for the concert. That's a relief. The best way to play is to look at the conductor when you play. Either that or look at the guitar. :p

Anyway, I've never been so tired before. It might be due to the full hour repertoire, with no break. I'm dead tired and I really feel like sleeping, but I still have commitments later. I just hope the audience enjoyed it as much as I did. My girlfriend did say we sounded like STOMP in some areas. :D

For me... I felt that my playing still needs improvement, especially in areas where I need to run at specific sections only. I guess my playing always need improvement. Sometimes I see my guitar mates, I really envy them that they can play this solo, that solo. I really don't have the time to do that. My playing is deproving slightly. :(

Oh well... Next performance will be in Feb. One off my to-do list. One task at a time. Have to pace myself. I do hope that we played well enough so that we can play at Esplanade again. :p The acoustic there is much better than UCC. That's a little obvious though. :p

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...