Monday, January 7, 2008

New ways to sleep so it counts

I quote from the Reader's Digest January 2008 edition:

  1. Let go of your worries (Relax)
  2. Redo your bedroom (Sleep friendly)
  3. Cut the light at night (1-2 hours before bedtime)
  4. Follow the 20 minute rule (Do something until you are drowsy)

I suggest getting the magazine to read the full details. I usually do not have problems falling asleep though because my work usually makes me quite tired.

Nevertheless, I seem to follow rule no. 4 more. Do not play any computer games before sleeping. It will make your brain more active. Reading a textbook usually does the trick. :D

1 comment:

Rhinestic said...

knitting or crocheting helps too... they make my eyes tired, and i'd just fall asleep...

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...