Thursday, June 12, 2008

Difference between US Developers and Asia developers

Having gone to a few tech conferences in Asia, I can see why most tech people like to work in the US.

There are queues for every session that I'm interested in so far. In almost every queue, I always hear people talking about some technical stuff, be it serializing, or creating scalable applications. I have never heard that in the Sun, or Oracle conferences that I've been to. Even in a queue, people talk to each other about some new technology and how cool it is!

I do not know for the rest of Asia, but Singapore will never reach that level of sophistication for now. Heck, you can even get people designing software who has 0 experience in programming. Ridiculous...

I think it is because developers are the under-appreciated people in Singapore. Now I know why people have been asking me why am I still staying in Singapore...

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...