Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Believe in yourself II

I quote from Bertrand Russell:

The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd.


Sometimes I get very frustrated with people who keeps quoting from this so and so book, or this so and so person, and just because it/he/she is famous/popular, whatever that it/he/she says is correct.

This quote pretty sums up my feelings. If I'm wrong, prove it to me I'm wrong. Don't tell me that just because so and so said it, I'm wrong. Likewise, if it can be done, prove to me that it can be done with the current resources available. Just because someone has done it doesn't mean that anyone can do it at anytime.

Believe in yourself, and believe in what you can achieve. Let no one tell you otherwise because guess what? Only you know yourself best.

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...