Friday, July 25, 2008

Opt out for Singpost Admail service

I happened to glance at the New Paper and realised that there is actually an opt out service for the advertisement mail (Admail) we get through out mailbox. I will paste this section which I got from Singpost website:

Residents who do not wish to receive unaddressed promotional mail through SingPost’s Admail service, can call our hotline number 6845-6210 to inform us.
Our operating hours are
Monday to Friday: 0830am to 0500pm (but closed for lunch from 1230pm to 0130pm)
Saturdays: 0830am to 1230pm
Closed on Sunday and Public Holidays


For me, I still find the Admail useful. Sometimes they do have interesting offers, and the fastfood coupons are useful too. :p

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...