Monday, August 11, 2008

Genting Skyway

The package I had gave us a free ride on the skyway, so we went down to take a look. Apparently, there's quite a nice shop at the skyway centre at the foot of Genting that sells many of the Malaysian 土产, like 耳朵饼 (ear biscuit),prunes, cuttlefish, etc.

This shop however, is not really the cheapest. The package that I had also stopped us at a shop near the foot of Genting when we were returning to Singapore. That one is cheaper than the shop at the skyway centre, but I felt that the shop at the skyway centre has more varieties of some of the products like cuttlefish, prunes, and sweets.

We didn't venture beyond the centre though. According to my friends, there's some good food around that area too.

I'm the scenary kind of person so as usual, I was a little "trigger happy" on my way up and down the skyway. :) These are some of the pictures I took on my way down and up:


Skyway Centre


Genting Skyway Signage


Bottom-up zoom view


Bottom-up pan out view

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...