Saturday, August 23, 2008

Stressing the Singtel iPhone 3G

I'm currently stressing the iPhone 3G, in particular the 3G portion. I'm using the latest v2.02, and based on my initial testing, the Singtel 3G signal is generally quite strong in Singapore.

The 3G signal is almost full as I was constantly surfing in the MRT on the east-west and north-south (above ground) line. For the stations below ground, the signal becomes generally weaker (still have signal), but the signal will be full again upon reaching the station. As long as I'm in the open-air, the signal is also generally quite strong.

I find that 90% of the time, I would have a signal for my 3G. However, this is only based on my initial testing. I will be stressing it more this weekend.

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...