Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Expose @ NLB aftermath

It has been some time since Expose's Valentine's day performance at NLB. I was surprised that someone actually uploaded some clips to Youtube on the performance. It's not hard to guess what pieces they are. They are Super Mario Brothers, Vamo' alla Flamenco, and Tifa's theme from FFVII Advent Children.

Pop/anime pieces are always the most popular pieces. My friends also agree that they like those pieces. In fact, they were only talking about those pieces and nothing else. :) Someone also did comment to me previously that if we had an anime concert, she would attend the concert without even me asking. :p

It's weird that classical pieces are so much harder, and yet majority prefer the easier to play pop/anime peices. :)

Anyway, these are the Youtube videos I've found:





No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...