Monday, May 4, 2009

Liber Tango - Astor Piazzolla (Cello)

My friend recently SMS me about a new Korean drama called Beethoven Virus. I saw a snippet of the drama. Didn't really like what I saw compared to Nodame, but I've heard a beautiful rendition of Liber Tango by Astor Piazzolla, where the solo is played by the Cello. I love the sound of the cello in that rendition.

I did a search and I found that there's a Cello Project for Liber Tango. Below is the Youtube version that I've found. Piano and Cello. Amazing... The bridge is quite interesting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...