Monday, July 27, 2009

Fierce Looking Cars Causes Accident?

Just recently, I saw a SBS bus that seemed to have a smiley face when viewed from the front. That triggered my thoughts on whether there is a relationship between fierce looking cars and accidents.

I was thinking along the lines whether there will be any difference of me giving way if I see a cute "smiling" car or a fierce looking sports car signaling. Personally, I believe I will look more favorably on the "smiling" car and will more likely give way to such cars. Of course if the "smiley" car is driven by an aggressive driver, it will not make any difference but I think the shape of the car does have a certain effect.

I wonder if anyone has done statistics on such cars, in comparison with the accident rate. I believe the answer may surprise us. :)

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...