Monday, July 27, 2009

Splitting my Limited Time is Hard Work

Sometimes I do wonder if I'm over-stretching myself in terms of commitments. My weekdays are basically "sold" to my organisation (and I do include Fridays), and my weekends are split between my guitar, my good friends and my family. Sometimes, I think I sleep lesser on weekends than weekdays due to my packed schedule. I understand that the norm is usually the other way around. Needless to say, I have close to 0 personal time. I can take as long as 1 year to complete 1 computer RPG game!

Even among my friends, I feel that I've been neglecting certain groups because I just couldn't find time to squeeze them in for a couple of hours. In fact, recently I had to miss my good friend's wedding because I couldn't manage to schedule the timing in due to other commitments. I feel quite bad over it. :(

For those schooling, treasure the time that you have. You will not have such luxury in work. Or maybe it's just my life.

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...