Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sight Reading still sucks!

Yesterday's practice just highlights the fact that my sight reading skills have deproved dramatically, especially when it goes above 60 crotchet beats. Sadly, I'm not surprised by my "results" since I could only squeeze in about 1-2hours of personal practice time a week. Judging that I'm already averaging around 6 hours of sleep everyday including weekends, I still have no idea how to squeeze in more practice time to improve on my skills.

Just for fun, I've searched among my posts (that's one thing good about having an online blog) and realised I've written a post back in 1 Jan 2009 that highlights 2 points I wanted to concentrate on for this year:

(1) My house (as planned)
(2) My guitar (ummmmm)


I guess that my 命 is to work like a horse. Next month having performance at Esplanade again. Judging from the selection of pieces, I better find some time fast.

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...