Monday, October 19, 2009

First .NET Framework Assistant, now Windows Presentation Foundation

This is getting way out of hand. I've never installed any plugin in my Firefox that enables Windows Presentation Foundation and yet, this was found "hidden" in my Firefox list of plugins.

Luckily, the latest version of Firefox automatically disabled it. When will Microsoft learn that if I want to have all these perks, I will use Internet Explorer. There's a reason why I'm using Firefox.

I wonder when will someone file a class action suit against Microsoft. I did not choose to install .NET framework assistant or Windows Presentation Foundation and yet both appeared in my list of add-ons for Firefox.

If this continues any further, I will get a Mac. To the heck with Windows. I'm tired of things being installed without my knowledge. I bought a licence to use the software and it's not a licence for you to keeping pushing software to me without my knowledge. To strike an analogy, would you want to buy a cordless phone to find out that it has been bugged for my security?? No right??

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...