Friday, January 1, 2010

11 March 2010, Nodame Cantabile: The Final Movement I

A 2-part finale of Nodame Cantabile, The Final Movement is to be released in Singapore in 2010! The first part is due to be released on March 11 2010! I believe the finale is to be centred in Paris. The first part is already showing in Japan now!

I've been chasing Nodame Cantabile drama since I was introduced to it by my other half. One thing I like about the drama is that the actors and actresses really trained themselves to be at least proficient in the instrument (or conducting) before they started filming. The playing is much more realistic than Beethoven Virus which I did not quite like.

Can't wait for this to hit Singapore. March 11... So long. :( Found a trailer of the final movement part 1 below. You can also refer to the Nodame Movie Offical Site here.

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...