Monday, April 30, 2012

How to resolve the credit card problem when taking taxi

Personally, I've encountered quite a few times when taking the taxi that the credit card terminal is mysteriously not working. When they show it to me, it seems to me rather that they off the device than it's not working.

I found a simple solution to this problem. Before I go into the taxi, I will tell them straight that I've no cash and I'm only paying by credit card. If they still say its not working, then too bad. I will hop on to the next one. Of course if you're really pissed off with the taxi driver due to various reasons, you can always take down the taxi number and report that taxi to the taxi company on why they allows taxis with faulty equipment to be in service.

I still remember back in the days when I was driving that I'm forbidden from driving off the vehicle if there is anything wrong with it. Well, I guess the standard has now changed. Even taxis can catch fire in the tunnels now.

5 comments:

bad credit personal loans said...

Better to be clear n sorts of debt.

Unsecured Credit Cards said...

Thanks for the advice. That happened to me too. I have no cash.. good thing I brought my ATM card.

Stanley said...

Thanks for this useful advice. I also had the same problem and I'm grateful to read this post.

Jobayed said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Paul said...

I think that you should be addressing that you are going to use credit card not only in taxis. There are some that still have problems with accepting cards. You can ask for more advice to avoid debt at National Debt Relief New York.

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...