Thursday, January 17, 2013

8 in 10 households near MRT/LRT by 2030

Looks like what I said back in 2009 here is coming true. With 8 out of 10 households in the future that will be near MRT/LRT, what's the premium then that people are paying previously? You can find more information about the new rail lines here.

Personally, I believe that this may in the short term cause prices of flats near the new MRT stations to rise, but in the long run, I feel that it's more likely that the prices of all flats to normalise, and the pricing is instead based on how near the city centre or ammenities are, as what I said in the my post previously.

My thinking has still not changed. Premium for flats near MRT will start to moderate. That is unless all of us suddenly get a salary raise.

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...