Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Food @ Nellim

In my trip to Finland, I stayed at the Wilderness Hotel Nellim and opted for full boarding, as mentioned in my earlier posts. That means all meals are catered for ... ... buffet style. Before I move off from Nellim, I thought I would mention some of the food that I've eaten in Nellim during my stay in the hotel. All the pictures below are food provided by the hotel because well, there are no other shops near the hotel in Nellim that sells food anyway. :)

Below are pictures of the some of the food I've eaten during breakfasts at Nellim.

Bread, cheese, meat are always available for breakfast. Jams too.
Porridge is always available for breakfast too, together with cereals and shortcake biscuits

Sometimes there are different kind of biscuits you can have together with your porridge :)

Below are pictures of the some of the food I've eaten during lunch and dinner at Nellim. The reason why I am grouping it together because I really cannot tell the difference between the food served during lunch and dinner. :)

There is always some form of soup and lots of different types of bread for lunch and dinner.
You can always mix and match your bread with salad, which is also always available.
As you can see, I'm not very particular in segregating my food. :)

Notice that the food is generally meaty? Well, you'll need all the energy you can get.

No, you don't have curry over there. Just a sauce that looks like curry. :)
Yes, you get spaghetti sometimes too. :)



Yes, you have desserts too. Sometimes it's mousse, yoghurt or in this case, blueberry cake. :)_


All the food above is included in the full boarding, including free-flow coffee and large selection of tea throughout. They do have a small shop within the hotel that sells snacks like chocolates costing 2.50 euros each but usually, the buffet feeds me quite well.

Stay tuned for more posts on my next stop in Finland!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For a moment there, I tot its only vegetarian in Finland.
Then, I would be Fin-ished (pun intended) if I went there.
=p
Duckquack.

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...