Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hollywood Dreams Parade @ USS

If you are at the Universal Studios Singapore (USS) in the weekends, you will be able to catch the Hollywood Dreams Parade. The route is clearly marked out in the map. It will start from the Lost World zone, and will end at the end of the New York zone.

Based on my observation, it seems to me that the parade will stop to perform if there is any turnings along the route. I've also recommended a place to watch the parade in my earlier post. What's unique about this parade?

Well, personally I find that USS seems to excessively love to spray water at their unsuspecting guests. During the first few parade segments, almost every float will spray water at the tourists lining up near the roads. Do note that the water spray is not mild. Be careful if you're using your DSLR. It almost hit my camera a few times as my zoom lens is not working that day.

Below are some of the photos that I've taken of the parade. Don't you find the characters very similar to the actual actors/actresses? Enjoy...



























No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...