Monday, August 19, 2013

Apple should buy Blackberry

I hear bad news from Blackberry every quarter and seriously, I wanted to believe that they are on the mend. I even played around with the Blackberry z10 thinking that they might have something new up their sleeve. Unfortunately, I couldn't even figure out how to operate it properly.

The latest news got me thinking that maybe Apple should consider getting Blackberry. Blackberry used to have one of the leading technologies in the world and I still think that many still swears by the blackberry messaging and quick emails.

If Apple has the Blackberry technology and merge it with their Apple servers, think of the possibilities of both technologies being merged together. Emails and iMessage may become much faster and reliable, and who knows. The compression technology could spread beyond those 2 features.

Good idea?

No comments:

Visit Rhinestic's Knick Knacks @ Etsy for handmade goods and supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...